C. CANETTI & Co
The history of C. Canetti & Co. begins in 1949...
...when it was founded by the brothers Karolos and Pavlos Canetti. The main occupation was the representation of reknown foreign firms with a wide selection of products, always paying attention to the quality and the services provided.
Quality & Reliability
For three generations now the firm C. CANETTI & Co. is next to its customers!
Since 1985 ...
... the founders' sons, Maximos and Isidoros Canetti, continued the ascendant course of the company, assisted from 2011 by the third generation with Karolos Canetti.
... the Company's headquarters was moved from the center of Athens to a privately-owned site, in Halandri, on Messogion Avenue. For 3 generations, the company continues to grow, increasingly meeting the needs of the Greek market, with an emphasis on the industrial and electrical sectors.
The aim and objective of the company is to offer high quality products and innovations alongside high standard services, meeting directly the needs of the market by introducing new products that will offer the best solutions to the professional.
Quality products, innovations and high-end services
Close to the Greek industry and the professional.
- The management of C. Canetti & Co. gives great importance to the proper staffing of all departments and to the continuous training of its executives in order to meet as much as possible the needs of even the most demanding customer.
- The organization chart of the company is designed in such a way that all departments of the company operate in a flexible and effective way.